The TRX® is a great piece of equipment to have in your “toolbox.” It’s lightweight, packable design make it great for travel and in-home workouts. The TRX® Suspension Trainer, the world’s first performance training apparatus is designed to facilitate an enormous range of bodyweight training movements for the entire body. The TRX® is jam-packed with features that optimize the body and human movement. It enables a full array of Suspension Training bodyweight exercise techniques to be performed anywhere, anytime, by anybody.
Exercising on the TRX® utilizes gravity and movement to generate neuromuscular responses to changes in the body position and mechanical advantage. Movements using the TRX® integrate strength and balance into a single dynamic format that taxes the nervous system at a high level and maximizes the benefits of bodyweight exercise for faster results.
This TRX® (Total Body Resistance Exercise) workshop will teach you:
- The fundamentals of TRX® suspension training (Bodyweight exercises you can do at home, on the road or at a park)
- Benefits of suspension training
- You will learn how to set-up your TRX® and the specific components of the TRX®
- You will learn progress and regress for TRX® exercises
- The 6 positions relative to the TRX®
- Key Principles and takeaways to using the TRX®
- The 6 TRX® Sins
- You will get a full body workout through various exercises
- You will get exercises to take home with you
- We will put all those exercises together for a fat blasting and toning workout at the end of class.